Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2018, 07:38 AM
    Which trk battery do I get
    2014 silverdo 1500 5.3, I need a battery. Does it have a h7 agm or a h7 dgl,? What is the difference ? Other then about 50 more for the dgl, thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2018, 10:29 AM
    First if you merely go to any store (except maybe Walmart) that sales batteries, they take your car info and then provide you with the correct battery, (choices would be the grade or quality of the battery)

CA and CCA are the main numbers you really need to be concerned about.

One of the most-commonly asked questions we hear relates to what "AGM" means on battery chargers. The short answer is that AGM stands for "Absorbed Glass Mat," which is a specific type of lead-acid battery. OPTIMA Batteries are considered SPIRALCELL AGM batteries.
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2018, 11:16 AM
    So is the agm battery worth the xtra money $50.00 over the dgl battery? Tks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 8, 2018, 12:09 PM
    The only battery worth a darn in my experience is a Sears Diehard. Best warranty and replacement policy around and the match it for you. Go with the Gold series.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which is batter amd or Intel platform? [ 2 Answers ]

Which is batter amd or Intel platform?

The batter in cricket [ 6 Answers ]

What is the aim of the batter in cricket?

Assult and batter [ 1 Answers ]

I just got an assult and batter charge against me.I was defending myself from a bigger girl and she went to press charges against me.I wanted to go to the police station to press charges but the police wouldn't let me out the police car until she got in her car and left.All of this happened around...

Recipe for a decent batter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I wonder if anyone can suggest a decent recipe for a thick batter to do things like fritters etc. Thanks. Richard

Fluffy batter [ 6 Answers ]

I recently got a deep fryer I have tried a few different things With fish and chicken I would like to make a batter that turns out Fluffy/puffy how do I do this? Thanks mike

View more questions Search