Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    healmylifetoday Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2018, 05:54 PM
    How do I get rid of obsessive manic people with themselves that doesn't exist in mine
    They are to immediately stop bothering me. They DO NOT BELONG!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2018, 06:41 PM
    ?? Have you seen any professionals? This is the third post for the same thing. Trolling will get you moved off AMHD.
    healmylifetoday Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2018, 06:43 PM
    What a retarded answer by yourself. This was my first post in regards to these obsessive little pathetic people like yourself. You assume. You made false allegations. You harassed. What's next threatening? Do you also have this disorder psychologically since you obviously have a psychology degree to make this statement by your miserable fabrication!

Do you also have inferiority issues, problems and dysfunctions with yourself just like these asswipes that doesn't exist and only exists in the limitations of smallest mindset of sheer IGNORANT OVERT PSYCHOSES !!!!! Do you have a psychology degree? Because I do. Have I used that degree? Hell yeah for 30 years now. I started teaching myself psychology in 1986. Started behavioral studies since 1974 that have been proven accurate. My first behavioral study was and has been for 34 years now. How miserable are you with yourself to call and treat me as yourself? How pathetic are you? Do you have disassociative identity disorder also like these manic obsessed deluded insane littlest of people?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 7, 2018, 07:26 PM
    Why don’t you tell us more about these people who are bothering you?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 8, 2018, 05:19 AM
    I too would like to hear more about these people.
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2018, 11:01 AM
    WELL! Guess that answered the question. Unfortunately, we still don't know who "THEY" are. Care to expand your commentary?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 8, 2018, 12:52 PM
    You got any specifics to go with your ranting?
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2018, 02:12 PM
    Maybe the people referenced as "
    They DO NOT BELONG!" went back to Nibiru?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this boy that doesn't know that I exist! What should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

This boy is one grade older than me and he is very cute. Should I go up to him and start talking? I want him to notice me. Please do not put stupid answers.

I like a guy that doesn't know I exist. What should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I like this guy that is two years older than me. I'm in 8th grade, he's a sophomore. It's very weird for people of different ages go along talking to each other at my school, which is one of the reasons I won't just reach up and talk to him. That would be totally embarrassing. So far I only know...

The guy I like doesn't know I exist. [ 3 Answers ]

There is this guy I like. I have only seen him around campus a few times. I asked people if they knew him and if so what info they can give me. So far I know his name and that he's a 19 year old freshman and he lives in my dorm building! I have never had a boyfriend before. I always end up...

The guy I lyk doesn't know I exist [ 3 Answers ]

I'm lyk in love with this guy at my school but I don't think he knows who the crap I am. I'm the dorky smart girl and he's the guy who plays football and could get any girl he wants, we're already in one advanced class but that's not really enough for him to notice all too much. Help!!

View more questions Search