Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SnrMannie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2018, 03:12 PM
    Can't install windows 10
    I have been using windows 8.1 pro for 3 weeks now and lately, it is messing up. I did burnt windows 10 on my pen drive as bootable but problem is, when I select the USB from the boot menu, the windows logo shows up for about 10 seconds and the laptop goes off(the way it does is like you holding down the power button whiles your computer is on. The sound it makes when it goes off, that's how this does) It's a Lenovo machine. I have surfed the net and even tried their novo key thing but to no avail. If anyone ever been through that or knows the way I can get past that annoying bug, please let me know. Please I have done those Bios settings thing already.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 7, 2018, 10:50 AM
    Have you run a systems diagnostic on your computer? Unexpected shut downs are generally a symptom of malware or corrupted files. I suspect your system is crashing for this reason. Shut it down and use the F (8 or 12?) key during start up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am not happy with windows 7 and I want 2 re install,and I'm not able 2 install ? [ 4 Answers ]

Iam using Acer emachines725 installed windows 7 I'm not happy with windows 7,and I want 2 install windows xp... but I'm not able to istall through cd drive... becoz my drive is not reading discs properly,even thought it reads,the messag ei get your already using advanced version of windows you...

How can I install windows from a windows image? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I install windows from a windows image? If I convert windows cd to an image and suppose my windows is destroyed then how can I insatall windows from an image? There are two cases Sometimes window is there but is corrupt Window just disappears, and blank screen is there

Install Windows 7 [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I want to install windows 7, but I don't know if my processor support it (is it a 32-bit, 64-bit or x86? ), and can anyone tell me what are the difference between those 32 - 64 -86 bit versions, or better, what are they at all?? thanks here are my PC configurations ...

Install Windows XP [ 4 Answers ]

Install Windows XP without floppy or cd drives from HDD.

Windows won't re-install [ 2 Answers ]

My system crashed and so I formatted my 20g hard drive on another machine and then used tried to reinstall windows from the CD. I get this error message " A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer". I have tried to remove all the hardware...

View more questions Search