Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sambitjena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    Digital Marketer

Dec 5, 2018, 02:41 AM
    What is the best app for car repair and maintenance?
    What if My car got stuck in an empty road? How will i get the help?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 5, 2018, 05:55 AM
    Be able to make that call for help. A good cell phone and the knowledge of the right booster/signal amplifiers available in case there is no cell towers or internet signals around. Do you live in a rural area?

I googled cell service when there is none and found many articles for ways to get a signal and call for help when you need to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC Maintenance [ 3 Answers ]

What are the Remedies and Effect of dust, temperature and virus in computer?

Can I repair a pinhole leak in toilet h20 feed pex with self fusing pipe repair tape [ 6 Answers ]

I have a pinhole leak in the toilet water feed pex tubing. It's so small, I can flush the toilet 12 times and more without a drip, but after 7 years it dripped occasionally and stained the dry wall. Can I successfully repair this without removing and replacing all the Pex and use self fusing pipe...

Fujitsu Siemens v5535 startup repair saying cannot repair automatically [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to fix my laptop with the recovery disk but seems to be not working anyone help

Repair cidar broken post .With a repair kit? [ 7 Answers ]

I have 4 broken fence posts is there a kit that you drive in frount and back and then screw it into the post.

Heating & Cooling Maintenance, Repair & Troubleshooting FAQ from NortherHeat [ 57 Answers ]

Check out these tips and explanations, below, from our Heating and Cooling Expert. Of course, you're also welcome to post questions to this board for more information: Just click the "Ask about Heating & Air Contidioning" button at the top of the page.

View more questions Search