Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hottokyo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2018, 07:55 PM
    I'm I able to get my nursing licence with an old felony
    CNA Classification

Hello I am currently a Caregiver for a senior living co.; however I'd love to continue my education by finishing my CNA, and going forward to LVN.

I have a felony (211) that is almost 20 years old that has been dismissed/ expunged. The downside is the moment that Im ready to enroll... most teachers ask me if I have any felonies, and if so... I should NOT waste my time by taking the course. That I would never be able to get my nursing license.

Does anybody know a way around this madness or more info on this subject?

Thanks In advance
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 4, 2018, 09:13 PM
    All schools and facilities will do background checks. One question is always “have you ever been convicted of a felony.” Since you have, you need to find another career path.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nursing requirements fl felony [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of having a third degree felony expunged in the state of FL. Violation 817.61 fraudulent use of a credit card >$100. 2006 Should the expungement be successful, I would like to know if it is possible to obtain a nursing license. Thank you.

I have several domestic violence charges.will Oklahoma renew my nursing licence [ 2 Answers ]

I have been arrested several times in past 2 years. Will state of Oklahoma renew my nursing license?

How to get Ohio hunting licence if you have a felony? [ 7 Answers ]

I have 2 felonies in taxes from about 12 years ago can I get Ohio hunting licence n go hunting ?

Can you get a nursing license with a felony in Florida? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife got charged with stealing $100 when she work for Wal-Mart 12 years ago. Is it possible for her to get her nursing license?

Can I go to nursing school with and felony on my record? The felony was in 2003 and [ 2 Answers ]

It was and possession of and controlled substance and class four felony

View more questions Search