Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2018, 07:48 PM
    Answer my word problem free
    Kobe bryant purchased some items at Staples each day for five days. The mode of numbers of items Kobe purchesed is higher than the median of the number of items he purschased. The median of the purschased is higher than the mean of the number of items he purschased. He purschased at leats two items but no more than seven items each day.

How many items did Kobe purchased each day?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2018, 08:36 PM
    We do not answer homework questions. Show us your work and where you are stuck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Answer My Word Problem Free [ 2 Answers ]

Radius of hut (r) = 214cm Height of hut wall (H1) = 2.1m Height of roof (H) = 2.2m Height of door = 1.84m Width of door = 820mm Size of each Window = 60cm  400mm The hut has 3 windows. Ball on the floor Diameter of ball is 25cm

Answer my math word problem free? [ 8 Answers ]

8.Andrew earns a gross annual salary of $65 700. He also earns $165 per week from a rental property that he owns in Caloundra. A.Calculate Andrew's gross annual income. B.Andrew travels 320 km to Caloundra and back four times a year to inspect his property and is allowed a tax deduction of 58...

Answer my math word problem free [ 1 Answers ]

Going to grandmas house,granny likes cakes,and its her birthday,I want to give her cakes I have made,between my house and grandmas,I have to cross 7 bridges,but each bridge has a troll,before I can cross each bridge,I have to give them half of my cakes I am carrying,but they are kind trolls,they...

Free math word problem and it give me the answer [ 1 Answers ]

The u.s. senate has 100 members. After a certain election, there were 18 more democrats than republicans, with no other parties represented. How many members of each party were there in the senate?

View more questions Search