Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miltpitt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2018, 06:35 PM
    What is a preferred tool for tightening an installed Glacier Bay Faucet VT 3322G2
    My installed Glacier Bay kitchen sink's (Model VT3322G2) faucet has loosened over time. Due to the sink's design my conventional tools want fit in the access area. What is the preferred tool?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2018, 08:29 PM
    Do you have a basin wrench?
    https://www.manualshelf.com/manual/g...e-spanish.html
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 5, 2018, 05:06 PM
    As mentioned above, basin wrench is the right tool for the job. Also, if the nut tightens against plywood ( countertop underlayment ), and the wood is either wet and/or rotten, you will have to chisel the wood out, then tighten the nut directly against granite.

Hope that helps

Milo
    Miltpitt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2018, 09:07 AM
    Thanks for your timely response

Thank you for your timely response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Purchased a glacier kitchen faucet set had it installed by a plumber, spray attachmen [ 6 Answers ]

Purchased a Glacier Bay kitchen faucet set, the spray attachment has always leaked, have lost the receipt, we had in installed by a plumber, we don't feel that we should have to buy another because this one is defective, model # is F8FA0041CP, any help you can give us would be appreciated. Thank You

Glacier Bay Faucet [ 6 Answers ]

We have a Glacier Bay Faucet installed in our kitchen in 2005. The neck swivel is very stiff. Is this normal, or should it swivel easily. Is this intended to be lubricated, and if so, how is this done? Thanks!

Have installed cartridge for glacier bay kitchen sink and now the water will not run, [ 1 Answers ]

Fixed leak in kitchen sink by adding a new cartridge and now there is no hot or cold water. Just stopped working. Why?

I installed a new glacier bay model f2010210cp double handle shower faucet. [ 0 Answers ]

. It has a steady stream of water coming out when I connected the water lines. The flow increases when you turn on the faucet. I have looked at the seats and valves... all are clean and in good shape. I would like to know if someone has some info for me. It will not shut off completely. I am trying...

Glacier Bay Faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Glacier Bay Bathroom faucet Model # USCR216RMH that leaks around the cold water handle. I'm wondering if anyone can provide me with an Installation/Troubleshooting instruction sheet for this faucett as well as a Replacement Parts schematic with part numbers. Thanks.

View more questions Search