Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eaeason16 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2018, 06:38 PM
    Update since last posting
    After my last post I held on and hoped thing would get better, but things unfortunately have gotten much worse. Tonight I told him that I needed some space. We had a talk we had at the beginning of the week I expressed to him, how much I am hurting, feel alone because he is constantly wanting to leave and leaving me with the kids, staying out all hours on the weekends, and not keeping his word. He is not the same person that I married. Change in him is only temporary, it goes right back to how it was before. His PTSD has gotten much worse as predicted, because he refuses help. Now our marriage is in shambles, I'm a wreck, and the kids can't spend any time with him without him snapping at them. Leaving was the only thing I felt that I could do, and its already killing me. I feel like a complete failure, and my heart is shattered. How long should I give myself and him before I decide what happens to our marriage? I feel terrible. Christmas is right around the corner. If we do decide to ultimately divorce, I wouldn't even know what to do. I have no job, and all of my possessions ( house, car) are in his name now. Even if they were in my name, I couldn't;t pay for any of it =(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2018, 06:58 PM
    Very sorry to hear that, but you probably had no choice but to remove yourself and your kids from a bad situation. You deserve to take all the time you need to get better and do better on your own. Hopefully he will get his act together as well, but that's his responsibility, not yours.

Living with parents? A job is definitely in order.
    Eaeason16 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2018, 07:20 PM
    I guess I could, I feel horrible even thinking about putting the kids that. Job definitely.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 3, 2018, 04:57 AM
    May I ask where you left to with kids and no money if not back to your parents home? Would that be really worse than where you are now? Do your parents even know of your troubles? I don't quite understand. Please clarify.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

View more questions Search