Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissQueen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2018, 08:34 PM
    Interesting topics on Parenting research
    Hello! I am studying sociology of childhood and I need to come up with interesting research topics in parenting or childhood. Feel free to tell what your favorite topics are!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 2, 2018, 09:13 AM
    That is a very wide range. If you need to come up with the research topics, they should be interesting to you. Parenting and childhood deal with two extremely different times in life, although some people are parenting children. Others had a childhood, but are not parenting. So, I’d narrow my topics first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interesting topics to talk about related to England/ USA culture and civilization [ 2 Answers ]

What are some topics to talk about related to England/ USA culture and civilization that you would find interesting? There may be something like: a personality, a TV show etc. Please specify the topic and be concrete (e.g. personalities - James Bond).

Interesting topics that can be used for investigatory projects [ 0 Answers ]

What are interesting topics that I can give for investigatory projects?

Ideas for an interesting topics in english? [ 2 Answers ]

I need an interesting topic ,that I can make a slidesow about, I need something intersting for evreyone

I Want to Do Research About Finance. Please Provide Different, Interesting Topics. [ 3 Answers ]

What are the interesting topics about finance?

View more questions Search