Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    little trouble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2018, 06:41 PM
    How to fix the leak in the faucet
    I purchased a laundry basin all-in-one from Home Depot last year. The pull out faucet continues to leak. Overtime it has become worse. Is there any easy way to fix this? I like the unit but the leak in the becoming a hassle.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2018, 10:00 PM
    Mine started to do the same thing-90% plastic. Got a high arc bar sink faucet that is repairable if needed. Much better.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 2, 2018, 10:39 AM
    It is the cheapest faucet you can get. All plastic. You have two choices: get a new, better quality faucet - or try to find replacement cartridge for the original one. It may be cheaper, and quicker, to get new faucet. They are not expensive and are very easy to install.

Hope that helps

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leak in shower faucet [ 5 Answers ]

I changed out the hot valve the cold valve as well as the diverter valve, yet still a leak. I bought a kit so all washers and seats too. Any ideas?

Faucet leak from middle hole - leak under cabinet [ 8 Answers ]

I hired plumber to install new faucet on my kitchen sink and bathroom basin. He did a good job with it, but while he was installing them he did not use silicon putty under the faucet gasket. I told him or remind him to do that but he still didn’t do it and told me you don’t need grout under new...

Shower faucet leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced the washers and it still leaks what could be the problem

Shower faucet leak [ 1 Answers ]

My shower handle keeps slipping past the stop, therefore causing the faucet to continually leak. How can I stop this. I have taken the cap off the handle and tightened the screw to the off position, but it keeps slipping back. Does the screw need to be replaced? Thank you

Take apart faucet to repair leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Delta 2 handle kitchen faucet which I believe is a Peerless faucet. It has a long goose-neck spout and separate sprayer. How do I remove the handles. Does it take a washer, an O ring or both?

View more questions Search