Ask
    Marieperret Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2018, 07:08 AM
    Whiteheads
    Waking up to whiteheads in the morning
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 2, 2018, 06:16 AM
    Appears your subaceous glands are working over time at night. What is your bedtime routine for skin care ? You are generating too much oil from your facial skin; therefore the blemishes. I don't think a trip to a dermatologist is in order and you can probably hands this if you have a consistent routine. Other then that, how old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whiteheads [ 1 Answers ]

What can I use to get rid of whiteheads on my nose and chin I have oily acne prone skin and I use benzyl peroxide 5% acne ointment which has cleared my pimples but is making my whiteheads worse

Whiteheads: What is a safe, inexpensive way to remove whiteheads on your face? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get rid of whiteheads on your face? Also, is there a permanent solution? An issue that I am currently experiencing is white heads all over my face. I used to just get them on my forehead, but now, they are everywhere! They're very small and clear so they're not that visible unless...

Best way to remove whiteheads [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started breaking out on my forehead & chin w/white heads & its not even pimples. It is frustrated me. I already tried Mario Bedescu drying lotion but its making my skin dry. I recently switched to botanical products & I feel this change altered my skin.. please help- any tips or advice...

Whiteheads removeal [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has whiteheads on her upper checks what can I do

Whiteheads in the morning [ 1 Answers ]

I wash my face twice a day. In the morning with a cleanser and at night with the same cleanser then I apply Differin. I have been doing this for about six weeks, and every morning I wake up with whiteheads. WHY?

View more questions Search