Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bweise711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2018, 09:34 AM
    Flush mount fan how it take it down?
    I can't remove the canopy on a flush mount fan. It turns a little but it will not slide out"
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2018, 11:12 AM
    Typically there are 4 screws on a flush mount. Can you see them? Did you remove them? If it is a 4 screw mount, you need to remove the two that are not in the slotted part. Those in the slotted part can be loosened. You did remove the blades didn't you?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2018, 05:38 AM
    In addition, Most always, Remove Light kit, Remove Blades, then the screws, Rarely you may find one where you press in a spring loaded button/nub, then lift over opposing nubs on other side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aloha breeze 56" ceiling fan, how do I mount it flush mount [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make my ceiling fan a flush mount, it says on the box it can be mounted that way but the manual does not tell you how

Flush mount [ 4 Answers ]

Can the hampton bay springview ceiling fan be installed as a flush mount

Flush mount cap [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a flush mount cap for a clay tile drain. It is an unused floor drain in my basement. I've checked all of the box stores and several places on line but to no avail. Anybody have any ideas?

Flush Mount Ceiling Fan [ 2 Answers ]

We are building a house with 9 foot ceilings in some bedrooms. Does anyone have any suggestions for flushmount ceiling fans? I would assume we would need to stay around a foot total, including lamp kit, from ceiling to botton of unit. Any suggestions are appreciated.

How do I flush mount my Harbor Breeze fan? [ 2 Answers ]

The box indicates that my 52" ceiling fan "New Orleans" can be flush mounted. But the previous owner of the house didn't leave the directions in the boxk, so I'm having a problem figureing it out. Without the directions, I can't tell if I'm missing a piece, or what. At any rate, I'm wondering if...

View more questions Search