Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Knaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2018, 07:46 PM
    HTML and Javascript
    Create a program that displays the same output shown below.
    Create 4-files: main.jsp, center.jsp, top.html, left.html, and pic.png.
    The background color is light green.
    Part 1: (main.jsp) which include links to other files and picture.
    Part 2: (pic.png) will be the picture as you see in the output attached file.
    Part 3: (top.html) which has a paragraph about “NYC travel and tours” and contact e-mail and address.
    Part 4: (left.html) will start with a paragraph about the 5 boroughs links, and e-mail contact about the web site. At the bottom; there is a copy right.
    Part 5: (center.jsp) Display the clock for the date and time, as you see in the attached file. After the clock part you will a left-side and right-side. The left-side is a “form” with buttons. The right-side is scroll part. Check the output attached file. When the user enters data to the form, a message will display “ locallhost:8080 says Thank you for your feedback with the name of the user as you see in the attached output file. If the user didn’t enter the data, a message will display “localhost:8080 says Please enter your name”. The right-side include three lists Travel Guide, Travel Dates, and Travel Group)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 30, 2018, 12:19 AM
    Rather than Copy&Paste your homework, how about showing us what you have done and where you are having problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Javascript [ 2 Answers ]

I have win7 64bit and cannot get javascript. I follow all the instructions and check them all as required except one. It says to allow "paste operations via script" but I do not see that under security, custom, script heading. I see the others, but not that. Can you tell me what to do to get...

Javascript [ 2 Answers ]

I want to learn to make games, like runescape, out of javascript. Where is somewhere can learn that? To go to runescape go to www.runescape.com, duh! Anyway. Need help.

Javascript question: Can I get The html content inside a frame? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get all html code of the page inside a frame with the frame name for example: <iframe src='file.php' name=framename id=framename></iframe> Then how do I get the html content of 'file.php'?

Javascript [ 1 Answers ]

Does internet explorer support javascript anymore? I sometimes get that question from a site. Thank you. Brenda.

View more questions Search