Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cha1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2018, 10:50 AM
    Applied F 1 visa for who turn thirteen. Does she need to show up for interview
    Applied F 1 visa for who turns thirteen. Does she need to show up for an interview? On USIC site says if you thirteen or below you no need to show for an interview then how she would get the visa.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2018, 02:42 PM
    The letter from them would state for them
    1. to attend the hearing for them
    2. have the passport mailed to the lock box or other address provided
    3. Or to have them attend the meeting.

Often the parents of the child, planning on attending the school in the other country would attend the meeting, to prove that they have the $ to pay for the education, and that the child is planning on returning back to their country after education is over.

In most cases, while the rules say they may not have to attend, they normally will,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I applied for a Green Card but still don't know my last interview date. Can I leave ? [ 5 Answers ]

I did my finger prints, got my work permit and a SSN. I start university in January and they took me as a pending resident. I have a tourist visa for 10 years. I just want to leave for 7 days, will I have a problem on the way back. Thank you very much for your time.

How to check visa status of portugal applied in goa [ 1 Answers ]

How to check visa status applied in goa

I have a kdl32l5000 sony will not turn on but relay clicks when power is applied [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kdl32l5000 sony will not turn on but relay clicks when power is applied can you helppppppp.please

View more questions Search