Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mooneyjock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2018, 07:59 PM
    Moveing Firefox user names and passwords to new computer
    I have a new Windows 10 computer running Firefox, and want to move my saved usernames and passwords from my old Widows Vista computer to my new computer. I have recovered my old files from iDrive to my new computer, but not sure which Mozilla file has the passwords and not sure how to move them into the Firefox program on my new computer.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2018, 06:01 AM
    Is the Vista machine still working?

This might be helpful.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...ores-user-data

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are sites that require user and passwords saying access denied? [ 5 Answers ]

Help me please! My desktop will not allow me to access certain sites that require me to input my user id and my password. When I enter the information and hit enter/submit, it deletes the id and password and displays that I forgot my password. I grab my laptop and enter the same information and...

Passwords Stored on Computer? [ 4 Answers ]

Someone used my computer last week, is there a way of getting the passwords they used at the sites they went to? Thanks.

User ID/password problems with Firefox 3.0.4 [ 5 Answers ]

I've used Firefox for years and now, with the upgrade to 3.0.4, Yahoo and other sites don't keep me logged in when I reopen the browser, even after a few minutes. It's a hassle to have to retype email address and password every time I open my mail, etc.. No problem with IE, only with Firefox. Any...

Passwords and user names [ 4 Answers ]

In the past, when Windows asked if I'd like it to remember my passwords and user names I have said yes. Now I'd like to remove that info so passwords and user names must be entered each time. How and where do I do this? I have Norton System Works 06 installed if that helps.

User names and passwords [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to know what user names and passwords have been used on different web sites, even thought the browser history has been deleted?

View more questions Search