Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2018, 07:39 AM
    yeah they are flying bricks although I am hearing better performance reports than I expected .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 11, 2018, 07:47 AM
    Isn't the purpose of joint military exercises to test the equipment as well to be coordinated? Lots of laymen opinions but generals of allied countries embrace these things. Never know in today's world when a loony despot decides to invade someplace, or control a smaller country by controlling the territory, and we should feed our allies and starve our victims, as heaven forbid we get caught hoping for the best but unprepared for the worst our faux commander in chief notwithstanding.

I won't worry about Australia until Clete starts posting in Russian or Mandarin.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2018, 10:27 AM
    I won't worry about Australia until Clete starts posting in Russian or Mandarin.
    Too late to worry about it then.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2018, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post

Shì de , xiè xiè

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aussie gvt wants to know about Aussie worker's sex lfe [ 14 Answers ]

The Monthly Population Survey has been an ongoing effort by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS)since 1960 to get a profile on the typical Aussie worker. But recently the questions have become more personal ;especially regarding the workers and their family sex life. Citizens have been...

I dreamt I was murdered then watched my family being murdered what does this mean. [ 2 Answers ]

I was shot by an unknown man in my home then I "sat" and watched my family being murdered. My mother seemed to accept it.. my father seemed angry and my brother tried to run.

Another American export reached Aussie shores [ 6 Answers ]

Another American export reached Aussie shores Australian TEA Party Taxed Enough Already Love it!! :D

Hidden native american tribe in modern times [ 1 Answers ]

Movie where a tribe of natives remain hidden I believe in the Colorado mountains and are found by an anthropologist and a cowboy who is a widower. I cannot remember the title or the actors' names, probably in the late 1980s up to 2000. I would like to buy this movie if I could only get the...

Scam Pastor/missionary [ 2 Answers ]

We have a family here that claims to be missionary's from Germany, living on an Indian Rez, not paying taxes, claiming a building on their property to be a church. This Church has not grown to beyond 12-14 people since they came around 2002-2003, they don't hold church in this building. They appear...

View more questions Search