Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamathagadii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2018, 02:53 AM
    Can Eczema be cured with homeopathy?
    I want to know whether eczema is cured with homeopathy or not? Iam suffering from eczema since last 3 months. I searched many hospitals to ger rid of it but has been no use.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2018, 01:40 PM
    There is no cure for eczema. Treatment for the condition aims to heal the affected skin and prevent flare-ups of symptoms. Doctors will suggest a plan of treatment based on an individual's age, symptoms, and current state of health. For some people, eczema goes away over time.

They have many good treatments
    echochen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2019, 08:37 PM
    just noticed the word "Eczema",I have accidentally searched a UVB Phototherapy Lamp for Eczema treatment in WISH yesterday,if u need i can find it for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Remove cured silicone. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all Need to remove silicone from aluminum frame for shower door. Is there anything out there to break it down? Am trying not to scratch frame finish. Thanks in advance Chuck

Mid 30's need help with these red spots - I have ezema at the moment it OK cured. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi can you help me with this rash I have its red spots and its itchie as well from my shoulders down to my knees - the spots are red tiny and they really get itchie its like little blisters - I thought it was something I ate but I thought it over I watch what I eat and drink can anyone help me

What is Homeopathy? [ 17 Answers ]

What is Homeopthy?

Homeremedy for fibroids in uterus to be cured at home [ 1 Answers ]

Home remedy for fibroids in uterus to be cured at home I do not know what remedy is there for the fibroids

View more questions Search