Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    impressblinds Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2018, 02:48 AM
    How do I clean wood window blinds?
    I am looking to wash wood blinds how can I do this.
    KyleWalker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    Walker General Contractors

Dec 3, 2018, 10:32 PM
    1. You need a bucket of water without mixing any chemical because it can stain your wood blinds.
    2. Use soft sock or soft cotton rag and soak in water a little wet the cloth.
    3. Angle your wood slats to almost close.
    4 Start from top to down and clean each single slat carefully front-side and backside. Scrub harder stained area without harming actual slat.
    5. After cleaning dry the each slat with dry cotton rag. Make sure wipe out the all water completely.
    impressblinds Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2018, 10:35 PM
    Thanks sir
    KyleWalker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    Walker General Contractors

Dec 4, 2018, 01:13 AM
    Yours Welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are blinds/ window covers required to be provided by landlord/ property manager? [ 2 Answers ]

Just moved into a rental property. When viewing the house we were told that blinds would be included and that water, sewer and trash were paid for. After the lease was signed, we were told that no blinds would be provided and no utilities included. Is this misrepresentation? If so what can we do to...

I'm trying to hang blinds (interior window mount). [ 2 Answers ]

The building is concrete, cinder block, brick. Built in the 1920s. The windows are 54 1/4 inch wide and 80 or so inches tall. I've drilled through about 1/2 inch mortar and hit what must be a steel frame above and on both sides of this window. Even as far as 3 inches in from the glass. The...

Wood, Vinyl or Aluminum Mini Blinds? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... I'm planning on installing mini blinds in my living room, which faces South. Since the blinds will receive full sun, which would be my best pick... wood, vinyl or aluminum? I'd love to get wood, but I'm concerned about them not standing up to the direct sun. Anyone have any...

Synthetic, wood or aluminium blinds? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had some quotes for plantation blinds and not sure whether to go synthetic , aluminium or wood? I got quotes from both half price shutters and shutters australia and they were both giving if the salesman blag! Half price shutters was a lot cheaper and he claimed synthetic was better as...

Wood or aluminum blinds which are best? [ 2 Answers ]

I would be grateful for comments as to what is best for large windows - wooden or aluminum venetian blinds? I was told condensation may damage wooden blinds (paint and wood rotting) also operation of blinds - the weight of wooden blinds will cause problems with the cords. Thanks in advance for...

View more questions Search