Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubba 3005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2018, 11:54 AM
    Mt.airy 66inch roll top desk disassembly
    I have a 66 inch mount airy roll top desk that I need to take roll top off to move. Need to know how it disassemble
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2018, 07:39 PM
    On my roll top, the tambour fits into a routed slide in the upper portion. The upper is screwed to the bottom. On my right side, without drawers, the screws are under the ledge, while on the left side, I pull the drawers and can access the screws there. I'd look for some screws from the underside.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

National Mount Airy CEO roll top desk. [ 1 Answers ]

National Mount Airy CEO roll top desk. I need the brass drawer knobs... any idea where I can get some?

Roll top desk [ 1 Answers ]

Have been given a roll top desk, can't figure out how to unlock the drawers:confused:

Roll top desk [ 2 Answers ]

Would like to purchase just the top portion of a roll top desk. Does anyone know if this is possible? Love my current desk which is medium to dark oak but need the top part to fit with new organizing and decorating scheme. Thanks. saywhatkat:)

Roll top desk [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently purchased a small roll top desk at an auction. The insert with the cubby holes is not the origianl one and not the same kind of wood as the desk. I'm looking for a site where I can purchase the cubby hole insert. Thanks for your help Craftyone:p

Roll Top Desk [ 2 Answers ]

How does one unlock the drawers? The rolltop lock does not function and the drawers on the left are open. The locking mechanisms are spring loaded hooks that hook over the back of the drawers when they are closed. How do I get the right drawers open?

View more questions Search