Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imran tabani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2018, 04:15 AM
    Digestive problem
    Spice food is good for digestive system or not..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 25, 2018, 09:07 AM
    All things in balance and moderation.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2018, 06:46 PM
    Unless you are eating Ghost Peppers, anything in moderation as Talaniman says.
    Typhoonish Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2019, 06:55 AM
    Good when in moderation intake. Bad if almost every meal it is present.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Digestive system [ 6 Answers ]

I am having issues with my digestive track. I haven't been able to poop properly for a while. I will go a week without pooping and then it's hardly anything. The only way I can poop is by taking a laxative. Any suggestions on what I should do to help. I have tried a lot of things already. I feel...

Digestive question. [ 0 Answers ]

Joseph Donovan Show me another » Every time I eat lately and sometimes before I eat I have rumbling gas in my upper left abdomen just below my? Below my ribcage. I don't have heartburn and my stools appear to normal for the most part. Sometimes dark brown, sometimes lighter brown. This...

Dog Digestive Issues. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a large mix-breed dog who seems to vomit for no reason. Other than that, he has no other digestive issues. The vomiting doesn't necessarily follow his feeding schedule. He could just be walking around the house and vomit. He usually only does it once, but it is every couple of days it seems....

Doxie JRT Cross digestive problem and then some [ 2 Answers ]

The vet has put our 7 month old pup on a special perscriptive canned food to help him with his digestive problems as reported earlier (vomiting and now diarrea). He's to get half a can in the morning and the other half in the evening. However, he doesn't want to eat anyting before 12: noon, in...

View more questions Search