Ask
    TEDYYY14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2018, 03:47 PM
    Fender Squier Bullit Bass
    How much is my Fender Squier Bullit Bass Serial # E72Y434 worth
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2018, 05:49 PM
    Whatever someone will pay. Check eBay or Craigslist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fender Bender [ 7 Answers ]

I was in the burger king drive through, counting my change & went to look up and let my foot off the gas.. my car just barely rolled into the car in front of mine.. the damages are BARELY visible.. we both pulled over and I apologized... they seemed very calm and were around my age group.. they...

Putting electric bass strings on an acoustic bass [ 0 Answers ]

I plan on purchasing an acoustic bass in the near future. I was wondering how electric strings affect the neck and bridge of an acoustic instrument. (damaging frets, too much neck tension etc.)

How much is my Fender precision bass worth? [ 0 Answers ]

It's a Fender precision bass, american made, left handed and fretless. V. good condition. Serial number 70 64 21 (neck plate).

How much is my Fender Squier P Bass Special worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to sell my bass guitar, but don't know what kind of price to ask for it. It is a Fender Squier P Bass Special and it is all white. The serial number starts with CY98 so I know it was made in China/Taiwan in 1998. It has barely been used. The pick guard doesn't even have any scratches.

Sea Bass [ 2 Answers ]

I am making Sea Bass for dinner tonight- 1st time. I was wondering if anyone had any recipes that they have used before that they enjoyed. I looked online, but I would like personal feedback. Thanks

View more questions Search