Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2018, 09:28 AM
    Ceiling fan E77567R
    What are specs on this? Manufacturer? Size?

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote turns off other ceiling fans lights [ 1 Answers ]

My Hamptom Bay ceiling fans (3 of them, to the same model) remotes turn the lights to the other fans on/off. Is this a remote programming issue? If so, can it be fixed?

New ceiling light has black, white, red and ground wire. Ceiling wires are... [ 5 Answers ]

Black, white and ground. What do I do with the extra red wire in the new light kit? I didn't have a ceiling fan nor do I want one. Thanks.

Hunter ceiling fan adding remote control, extra ceiling wire. [ 1 Answers ]

I am adding a Hunter remote control to my exsisting Hunter ceiling fan. All the wires match from the remote to the fan, and I've hooked them up perfectly. My confusion comes from the ceiling wires to the remote. My ceiling has 3 wires: white, grey and red. The remote only has two wires to hook them...

My house has cracks in walls and ceiling; one ceiling crack is 1/4" wide. [ 4 Answers ]

The house is on cement slab, about ten years old.

Trying to wire ceiling fan switch and 2-3way light switches for ceiling lht/fan combo [ 5 Answers ]

I have 1 single pole switch for fan, and 2 three way switches to run light only. The power in is by the double box that will house the fan switch and the #1 light 3way. The other box houses the other three way switch. My fan switch is turning the light on and off, the three ways are doing nothing....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.