Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AdamFrankie Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2018, 11:36 PM
    Travellers Cheques
    Traveling to different parts of Europe is it compulsory to have a different Travellers Cheque for each country? Or one could be enough?
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Nov 23, 2018, 01:58 AM
    Most of the countries are Euro based, so I would take Euro travellers cheques. I would advise that you take a certain (small) amount in local currencies if you are going outside of the Euro zone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Inoculations for overseas travellers [ 3 Answers ]

What inoculations do I need for a 2 week holiday in the Philippines? What is the latest period I can start them? Also is it absolutely essential that I take them? I will be staying in the northern region of Luzon.

Travellers dierra [ 1 Answers ]

I'm the Dominican Republic and my girlfriend is in the hospital with travellers dierra they are treating her with indosal nothing seems to be getting better does that treatment sound right

Basic Travellers Allowance [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend from UK was going to visit me in Sweden.last week. She was told that she needed a BTA for £900. I naturally denied it, since both Sweden and UK are common market members. On the other hand. UK is not a member of There Schengen Trety and it is also the first time she visit Sweden. But...

Felony travellers [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find out the procedure for felons entering other countries - initially Canada? [email protected]

View more questions Search