Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    One question Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2018, 11:51 AM
    Jasmin has one third the money of Lucas. Lucas has half the money of Emmely. In total
    This is something I found in my math book, I had homework to do but theni stumbled upon this question and I wasn't supposed to answer it anyway but it caught my attention and I just couldn't figureit out.

Jasmin has one third the money of Lucas. Lucas has half the money of Emmely. In total they have 400 money. How much money does each of them have?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 22, 2018, 11:55 AM
    42, always the right answer...

Make some equations and work it through...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ohio (Lucas Couty) Medicaid - Is money only due if I use medical services? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 48 and in June I was told I qualify for Medicaid (provided my income stays below ~$16,100) and received a card and handbook.My question isn't answered in the book so... If I never go to the doctor and never get sick and my income stays below that level do I pay a monthly premium anyway? Or...

Camilla Lucas NYC [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print with the words Brunet on the lower right bottom and the numbers 68 3 on the lower left. The scene depicts a village. I would love to know more about the subject and where/when was it painted, thank you.

Sidney z lucas [ 1 Answers ]

What is the reason for triangle w/szl verses circle w/szl in connection with the paris etching society?

View more questions Search