Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Nov 21, 2018, 08:47 PM
    Could there be a possibility that I'm pregnant
    So lately I've been feeling like I might be pregnant. I have been eating more than usual, feeling more tired than I normally do, and getting slight cramp feeling. I haven't noticed anything else really. My period isn't supposed to come till the 2nd and I was in my fertile window when this happened. I don't know if it's my mind that's tricking me into thinking that I am or if I actually am. I have been on a strict diet and wasn't having any cravings at all for anything and now all the sudden I feel hungry all the time. It's too soon to take a test too because it's only been since Saturday. What do you guys think?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2018, 11:29 PM
    Any time you have sexy or risk pregnancy. There is no way for us to know whether you are pregnant just by the symptoms you describe. You will need to wait to see if your next period comes as expected. If not, take a test using first morning urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the possibility of being pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I just had sex for the first time the other day. It was with my boyfriend that I've been with for 7 months. It was both of our first times and we used protection. The first condom he put on, he didn't put on right. The condom had too much air in it so he took it off and put on another condom. ...

Possibility I could be pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

This only happened a couple of weeks ago. I lost my viriginity to my boyfriend. He didn't use a condom and he didn't stick his thing is all the way, only half way and only stuck it in for say. About 30 seconds? Next day I was so worried and maybe I don't think I'll get pregnant, so two days later,...

Is there a possibility of being pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had my period on Thursday, Aug 6th and started taking the pill agaon the following Sunday, Aug 8th. Then I decided to stop taking the pill, on Friday Aug 14th I took my last one. On Wed, Aug 19yh I got my period again. If I had intercourse with my boyfriend between Aug 20th and 23rd, could I...

Is there a possibility that I can get pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

A couple of days ago me and my boyfriend had sex and we used a condom but too many times. what i mean by that is we stopped and started again four times and he cummed i dont know how many times. but we only used 2 condoms.can there be a possibility that i can get pregnant?

Possibility of being pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

Yes, I am in need for someone to help me with this question. I have had periods offf and on since 16. I am not 22 and I am having headaches can't sleep and sometime stomach really bothers me.. I have been spotting. Is there a chance I could be pregnant. I would go to doctors but I got no medical...

View more questions Search