Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phanpa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2018, 03:15 PM
    I have an Agway model AG 825 E snow blower w/8hp tecumseh engine - the wheels won't
    The wheels won't turn in drive 1 through 6 but work in reverse 1 What is the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Agway snow blower [ 0 Answers ]

I was given an Agway Snow blower it is 24" with a 8hp Tecumseh. I can't read the model# on the sticker but it says it was made by Western International Incorporated and the serial # is 889207. Can anyone identify this blower? The motor has two shafts one for drive and one for the auger. Thanks, Eric

Agway snow blower 8hp 24" Model # 82-3059 [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought this 2 stage snowblower used. One auger is rusted frozen and the second has a good shear pin in it, but the augers do not always spin. Once they hit the snow they usually stop all together. The augers feel like they have about 6 inches worth of play, ONLY when it's at a certain...

Old Tecumseh Snow Blower Engine Parts [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find parts for my Tecumseh snow blower engine? I cannot find the model number anywhere on it and I am kind of lost at this point. I looked on the web with no luck. The snow blower itself was built in 1975 but the engine was replaced sometime in the 80’s. She still...

Sears Snow Blower 5.0 hp Tecumseh Engine Problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sears model number 536.88521200 snow blower. It is a two cycle with manual and electric start. After I run it for 10 minutes or so, the engine revs up to full r.p.m.. It:s almost like the acclerator is stuck. It still runs fine but I am afraid the engine will burn out. I shut it down, it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.