Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ada96 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2018, 11:06 PM
    What body lotions do you recommend?
    I've just finished balm and I'm going for a new one, but I don't know yet what one. And I don't want to sit in the drugstore for half an hour and read about each lotion (as I usually do). I would like to go with the intention to buy it and once in two to deal with this matter You have your favorite? Will you recommend some?
    Ada96 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2018, 12:01 AM
    Thank you very much for your answer :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does Any Body Know Any Good Lotions or Tube To MIX my Cream CARO LIGHT ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have too much bruises and I want to get ride of them before summer to get a good result does any body know what I need to used to mix my caro light with please summer is soon.

How to blend body lotions to whiten the skin? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey , Does anyone of you guys know to make their own whitening cream just by mixing different lotion, like baby lotion+ vitamine e + fair and white lotion and so to get a nice , clean and unified skin tone?? PLEASE GUYS GIVE ME SOME RECIPES??

Lotions and body creams [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start to make my own body lotions and creams?

Better Soap and Lotions [ 1 Answers ]

I want to combine my embroidery gift bag business with a person I met. I tried her products and feel that she needs to add something to her body soaps and lotions to make them your skin feel more moisturized. I have heard that bee's was can help. What do you think? Thanks

View more questions Search