Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ada96 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2018, 02:12 AM
    Makeup or not?
    It seems natural to be beautiful, but when I read various fasts about the naturalness of women, I have a label in my head. I read the statement that a woman without makijazu is unexplored, looks sick and a girl or a woman without makijazu looks very unsightly. I personally like to be without makijazu, can sometimes lightly crowds paint with ink and lipstick colorless, can not see in it anything unaesthetic. Most of the women exaggerate with make-up, which only then looks very inappropriate. It prefers to be natural rather than hide under the make-up and wallpaper. I know that make-up and wallpaper is something else, but in my opinion make-up also covers our natural cere. Girls, what do you think about it all? Greetings :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 18, 2018, 06:32 AM
    I don't wear make up; but my skin has always been exceptionally good. Even loving sun exposure as much as I do. Make up hides the true woman; it is a mask only.

Nov 18, 2018, 06:55 AM
    Thank you :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 18, 2018, 06:59 PM
    I have no idea what makijazu is. At first I thought it was a typo, but you post it several times. Is that some sort of makeup or a certain style of wearing makeup?

I myself rarely wear makeup. If we're going to a fancy event, or out for a dinner, I'll put on makeup, but I wear makeup to hide imperfections, not to exaggerate features. In other words, I go for the more natural look, not the made up look.

I personally hate it when girls draw on thick eyebrows, and overline their lips etc. I think the natural look is much better. But, I also don't think there's anything wrong with makeup. If it's what you like, go for it. It's a form of expression and everyone should be allowed to express themselves how they like.

Nov 26, 2018, 06:15 AM
    Thank you for your answer :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Makeup [ 4 Answers ]

For halloween I am being a witch. A nice witch, but I want to look hot, but not trampy. I really like this guy and I think he likes me. What kind of cheap makeup can I wear to make me look hot ( not trampy )?:(:confused:

Emo Makeup? [ 4 Answers ]

Want to know more about the emo look... does anyone have any tips or advice on cosmetics? Colors, where to buy, and what to look for?

MAC makeup [ 7 Answers ]

I love MAC makeup brand, but its just too expensive for me. I usually wear 2-4 colors at once, so I can't really afford MAC. I like how shimmery they are and how long they last and how easy they are to blend. Is there anything out there comparable?

How to do oil makeup? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody help me to do oil/glow kind of makeup i.e I see some people's face make uped with oil... like you can see Malaika arora khan looks like she has applied oil with her makeup. Does anybody know what type of makeup it is called?

Makeup Kit [ 3 Answers ]

So, you know those eyeshadow sets that you can get at Walmart and Fred Meyer and such? I love those for the fact that they have a wide variety of eyeshadow colors. But hate that fact that the makeup islow quality. Do any good makeup brands make these?:p

View more questions Search