Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AdamFrankie Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2018, 03:00 AM
    Banks Saving Plans.
    Banks offer a lot saving plans but still there is one thing that I am unable to understand that what is the purpose of saving by paying. Like banks will take their commission as well.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2018, 05:56 PM
    Commission? It is a form of investment. Banks pay you interest based on whatever rate they may use. I don't use banks for that, that is what Money Market accounts in Mutual Funds are for, IMO
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 17, 2018, 09:55 PM
    You will never leave the bank with less money than you put in. I don't understand what you mean by commission. Commission for what? Banks actually pay you to put money in an account with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

REO Banks [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a Real Estate Agent, and a pretty good one too, but I am trying to break into the REO bank owned properties so that I can work for various lending institutions and list and sell bank owned property. Can anyone tell me if there is a list of who's who and how I go about getting that list and...

Best banks for saving [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to put some money in the bank . It will be a long time saving ( 20 years ) . Because it's a long time I'm looking for some bank that is secure for longer time . I don't know witch criteria to take . Bank with biggest assets or revenue ? Is there any list of world banks by assets...

View more questions Search