Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaycool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2018, 12:32 AM
    Aching all over my body and joints what is it
    Have had aching in lower right side of back and aching all over body for years, now having some sharp pains occasionally in my legs and hurtingjoints.also have swelled up veins in arms and legs.no doctor has ever been able tell me what's going on.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 17, 2018, 12:57 AM
    I'm really sorry, but there are no doctors on this site, and no doctor would be able to diagnose online. I'm afraid that if your doctos can't figure this out, there's very little hope that we will.

Sounds like it could be arthritis, but that's just a guess, and the best anyone can do online.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I have body aches.. stiff joints.. [ 1 Answers ]

For the last three weeks I have had body aching, stiff joints, pain in scrotum

Aching Heart [ 2 Answers ]

Hello from Ohio, I will get straight to it; I've been with my wife for 23yrs and married to her for 18yrs and I want out of this marriage. We had one child together back in 93, he's 20yrs old now. I'm 48 and mmy wife is 51. I've lost the feeling/love for my wife and want out of this...

Clicking and popping sounds all body joints [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 24 yrs old now, and was a normal person with good health conditions. 6 months back I played tennis with no body warm up, only fridays and after 2 weeks I started feeling some nerve pain in right leg and that was diagnosed as muscle inflammation. It went away by chiropractic but muscle...

Aching teeth [ 4 Answers ]

My teeth are aching.could this be a sign of pregnancy

Oh my aching back! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 60 yr old female and3 days ago my lower back just started hurting. I'm very active and had lifted some tables and boxes the day before but had not felt any pain.the pain is not going down my legs and mostly hurts when I move suddenly or in certain ways. What can it be?

View more questions Search