Nov 16, 2018, 10:06 AM
    I guess a question would be ? Of what

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Building costume wings; need a pull-cord mechanism that locks, pull to retract [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! I'm building a pair of costume wings, and I need to find a mechanism that will allow me to do the following: 1) Raise the wings by pulling on a cord or cable 2) Lock in place at a certain length 3) Retract upon pulling again Any suggestions (and links to specific products) would...

Snowblower won't start, made bad noise using electric, pull cord now hard to pull. [ 7 Answers ]

I tried to start my snowblower today and it wouldn't start. I decided to try the electric start, plugged it in, hit the start button and all it made was a spinny grinding noise. Unplugged it, and tried to start it manually with pull cord again. The cord would not pull without lots of effort and...

Pull Cord won't pull on my Briggs and Stratton 650 Series push mower [ 5 Answers ]

Ok here goes... The pull cord is stuck. Its pulls out about 4 inches then the cord stops. Looking into the cord area ontop of mower, I notice a small white plastic piece getting caught in a notch built into the cord housing. Now... when I loosen the cord a little bit, I can slide a butter knife...

Pull cord won't pull on Murray 2.0 mower [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Murray/Briggs 6.0 engine mower and the pull cord is sticking. It will stop after pulling about 4 inches. Then if I jiggle the pull cord it will extend another 4 inches. I can see a plastic piece that seems to be stopping it at every four inches. What is causing this and what is the repair...

I can't pull the pull cord on my lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

I can't pull the pull cord on my briggs & straton

View more questions Search