Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2018, 06:52 AM
    Terminal Block GE oven
    Terminal block replacement for GE stove.
    If the clips fit into the terminal block where
    Does the wire go. Only one wire with two clips
    On either end.
    Or do you just splice the wires to the existing wires.
    Bad burner
    Attached Images

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 15, 2018, 07:18 AM
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...=1&FORM=VIREHT

Looks like it simply plugs into the new block pastor. I cannot see from your picture the wire you talk about so if you could explain where it came from that would help. Was the wire broken from one of the clips?

Review your wiring as there are only TWO that go to the block.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2018, 07:49 AM
    Funny thing the burner started working again . I'll keep this new part for a while.
    It is just one single wire with two different clips on each end. If you insert
    Them into the block what about the other end of the wire. You would still
    Have to cut it, unless you splice the cut wire to the existing wires.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2018, 09:59 AM
    Look on the bottom of the block, between the wires shown. It appears there are 2 spaces where the wires push fit.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2018, 11:00 AM
    Looks like it. If that is true. Do you have to splice the other end to the existing wires
    Stripping off the insulation ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Terminal block/strip [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there. Sorry, this may be very simple, but I cannot find an answer online. Can someone please let me know how current is distributed on this terminal block? My wife brought back this awesome espresso machine from europe, and I am trying to understand the wiring; the power cord goes directly to...

Why use CT shorting block even there is CT test terminal already? [ 1 Answers ]

Normally, we just use the CTT (CT test terminal) for shorting the 2nd circuit for maintenance the relay or meter. However, as like the attached circuit in number 1, sometimes we use the CT the shorting terminal block (STB-P in the drawing and attachment 2) and the CTT (CTT-P in the drawing and...

Need a maintenance manual for York Diamond 80. I need to get to the terminal block. [ 1 Answers ]

Need a maintenance manual for York Diamond 80. I need to get to the terminal block so I can connect the C (common I suppose) of my thermostat to the c on my terminal block. Please help.

Electrical oven terminal block [ 0 Answers ]

The terminal block, is where you plug in the element on top of a stove. In my case the connection, looks like a clip,that expands to receive The tip of the element. The clips have eroded after a few months. Question is What is the name of those clips/do they sell those clips in an electric...

View more questions Search