Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    georgelouis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2018, 09:14 PM
    Heat Pump w/defrost board. 3 wire to 4 wire, Br,Br&W, Blk, W?
    1998 3 ton Goodman/Janitrol. 3 wires were brown, purple, black. New motor has black, white, brown/white stripe, brown. How do I rewire this to make sure It goes into defrost in heating mode?

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring a 5 wire OFM correctly with CPL130433-01 Defrost board? [ 0 Answers ]

Last June I bought an old house; last winter I noticed the outside unit freezing up- defrost cycle not working. I recently purchased a new board (CEPL130433-01) and downloaded the connection diagram. Some further investigation revealed that modifications have been made. The diagram shows a 3 wire...

Heat pump defrost board [ 0 Answers ]

My board was burnt so I bought a new one and as soon as I turned the power back on it burned up the new one. What is causing this. I bought another one and it did the same thing.

How to change defrost cycle jumper(wire) on carrier heat pump [ 0 Answers ]

How to change from 90 minute to 30 minute defrost cycle on a Carrier 10 seer, model 38YCC? I'm thinking it's switching the pin/wire from 90 to 30 on circuit board. Thanks.

All is wired up but not the white wire on the defrost board on the unit. [ 1 Answers ]

Wiring up the out side package unit by nordyne 2.5

How to wire a circiut board to A/C heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I just changed out my circuit board, A/C heat pump and the wires got crossed up in doing so. Please help me get the right wires in the right place again. The connections are R C Y O W2 W/E G

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.