Ask
    Wenda04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2018, 06:58 PM
    Hurting
    I fell in my back today and the only thing hurting is my right breast
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 14, 2018, 07:29 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.

Do you have a question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurting [ 1 Answers ]

My 21 year old daughter has a 2 year old child and is having another. I only met the first child's father once, he came to the house to sign over his parental rights. The impending child's father and her were only together two months, but not anymore. I basically took care of the family by myself....

How to say no to a guy without hurting him [ 3 Answers ]

There is a guy at my work place.. & he likes me a lot.. to the extent that he has proposed me for marriage just after 2 months since we started talking.. I have met a lot of guys earlier.. though have never been in a relationship actually.. but at least my heart says that he is a really genuine...

Hurting [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend is constantly messin and flirtin with other girls it really breaks my heart and if he don't change I'm not going to be the only one getting hurt!! By that I mean the girl he is flirtin with wants to date him again so I maght have to get in a fight even though I really know that she is...

I'm hurting so bad [ 2 Answers ]

I found a pill it has the letters zc and the number 01 its small and round what is it

Hurting so much [ 6 Answers ]

Not needed 2 post on here until today.Took lots of advise from many people on here and decided the best way 4ward for me was doing NC with my soon to be ex husband.Stil get some bad days but most days I can c a light trying 2 peep through of that dark tunnel.NC as made me happier and even though it...

View more questions Search