Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2018, 04:08 AM
    How to choose correct gate hardware for a properly functioning wooden gate
    One must consider having quality gate hardware when it comes to the functionality of a secured gate system. So how do we choose the correct gate hardware?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2018, 06:00 AM
    Who makes the gate? Who installed it? Specifically what hardware do you mean, hinges, latches, locks?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2018, 07:58 PM
    The way it is worded, I'm waiting for a home page link selling their products.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gate [ 7 Answers ]

Neighbour wants to know. The septic tank people told her, she need a gate to access the backyard for the ditch digging machine. But what size gate should she buy. Maybe they use small excavator to dig the trench?

Sewer gate [ 9 Answers ]

We constantly have sewer gas smell in our church. I have filled all the traps that aren't being used and we still encounter this problem! We need help?? SEWER GATE?

How to I attach a wooden fence to an existing chain link swinging gate. [ 3 Answers ]

Please give details: tools needed. Type of wooden fence. It's just a swinging chain link gate leading to backyard. I just want to cover the chain link fence with wood. Measure the chain link gate . Then what do I do next?

The 9th gate [ 1 Answers ]

Were can I find a copy of the 9th gate kingdom of shadows used in the movie starring johnny depp.

Drive way gate [ 1 Answers ]

What is the standard size of a drive way gate?

View more questions Search