Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickSmitChina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2018, 12:25 AM
    Building a circuit
    Why does it every diagram of a circuit choose that the current comes from the POSITIVE side?

I understand that they choose to believe that the positive side is positive in electron, meaning there ARE electron, and not VOID of electrons making it negative...

But physics 101 teaches electrons are NEGATIVE, making the side from which they originate over negative,, thus then flow from negative to positive,, its so easy,,

Why do engineers construct circuits the other way around? Some circuit are positive as negative and some circuits are negative as negative. Why is that so?

Check out some similar questions!

Making an extension cord to connect a 240 generator circuit to a 240 house circuit. [ 10 Answers ]

How doo you wire a 4 wire 240 volt plug for a generator to a 3 wire 240 volt house circuit. Thank you... Guy

What does a building manager charge for a condo building per issue? [ 0 Answers ]

We would like to hire a building manager for our condo complex. We already have a property management company, but they only look after the financial budgeting. We need someone to attend to any problems with the building like noise complaints, landscaping on a per call basis or a regular fixed...

What does a building manager charge for on call serices for a condo building? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked by a property management company what I would charge to a condo board for on call resolve to building maintenance problems, noise complaints etc. They want to be charged per issue. Some things would require going on site to meet the trades and some issues could be resolved by...

How to square and area for building a porch or building [ 1 Answers ]

How do you start from scratch and square up an area to build a porch or other building when there is no available reference point to start

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.