Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AdamFrankie Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2018, 11:22 PM
    Cultural diversity
    Which of the Europe top countries have cultural diversity among them? I would surely like to visit those places.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2018, 03:17 PM
    Cultural diversity covers a lot of ground. Nordic Countries, Sweden, Norway, Denmark are pretty diverse in the larger cities. Dublin is surprisingly diverse, you see all kinds of people there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2018, 04:41 PM
    I would agree, please explain what you want in Cultural diversity?

But Most major cities in all of Europe have had those of other nations there for decades.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protein diversity [ 3 Answers ]

The human genome contain 25000- 30000 genes why we are able to make a large number of proteins and what are the factors that contribute to protein diversity ?

The party of diversity [ 17 Answers ]

It is reported that former President Bubba Clintoon(the proclaimed "first black President " by Toni Morrison) tried to get the African American Democrat candidate to drop out of the Florida Senatoral contest so the white RINO Republican Governor ,running as an independent candidate ,would have a...

Can diversity destroy us? [ 19 Answers ]

An interesting article, wonder what your thoughts are?

Genetic diversity [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a question concerning the balance of genetic material in several pregnancies.My wife and I have 3 daughters,13,11,9. The 13 year old is all me,the 11 year old is a fifty fifty mix and the 9 year old is all my wife's. My question is ,is this normal,and if it is if we have another child is...

View more questions Search