Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toni Carrick Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2018, 05:42 PM
    Anyone remember this divorce movie, possibly a Lifetime Movie?
    Wife all of a sudden finds her credit cards are rejected and bank says account closed. She goes home and is locked out, if I remember correctly. It was some time ago, as it states she is in a non-community-property state (Pennsyvania) and everything is in her husband's name. She has nothing at all. I believe at the end she is going to college and rebuilding her life after going through this heartache and starting over. Thanks for any help!

It's not the one with Linda Hamilton (a Home for Christmas).
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 13, 2018, 05:46 PM
    Darnit, this one sounds so familiar, but I just can't remember the title, or even who's in it. Now I want to know too. Wish I could help. If it comes to me I'll let you know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need movie title, vague discription, wartime, nurse, older movie, possibly 80's [ 1 Answers ]

The scene I remember the best is her running out of the nursing shack armed with a shotgun, yelling something like "leave him alone" (referring to the soldier she fell in love with while caring for him) and shooting at the cars that are driving away from said shack. It is wintertime, snow is knee...

Lifetime movie possibly? A couple in white bath robes in a bedroom? [ 0 Answers ]

All I know about this movie is that I saw a small scene from it and it looked really good! A man and a woman are in a bedroom alone I think they were both wearing white bath robes and I believe the man is smoking a cigarette... The man is rude and condescending towards the woman, he tells her she...

Can't remember the title of an old black and white thirties/possibly twenties movie [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this great movie on YouTube, but I think due to copyright issues they abbreviated the title and therefore I can't remember what it was and I can't find it to watch it again. Now it's bugging me. I want to know the name of this movie where this big hearted I think Italian or perhaps...

Movie on lifetime or lifetime network about a little boy molested [ 1 Answers ]

This show was aired on lifetime or lifetime network about a little boy who had autism,mute and retarded. He was sent to a boarding school where his personal attendant molested him.

Lifetime movie [ 3 Answers ]

Its about a young girl that has a baby while living at walmart??

View more questions Search