Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jirica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2018, 09:28 AM
    Instrumental Dance from the 90's
    It's a combination of piano guitar and bass. The beat is moderate. The piano and guitar alternately plays. The piano seems to have 4 notes played repeatedly while the guitar played like an upbeat flamenco and the base is somewhere in the middle of soft and hard. It whispers "get up... get down...get up... get down..." at certain times but is definitely categorized as instrumental. Its from the 90s I bet that DJ's will have it in their repertoire.

Check out some similar questions!

90s dance music instrumental [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a dance track that was released in the 90s(92-96). There are no vocals, its an instrumental. I think it may have sampled this: Terence Trent D'arby - Delicate (Lyrics) - YouTube It's Delicate by Terence Trent D'arby. From 0.11-0.18 seconds, that is how the song...

Looking For Name of Popular Instrumental Hip-Hop Dance Song [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of an instrumental hip-hop/dance song with sound effects like glass breaking, cars, etc. Need the name of song and/or artist. Thanks!

1994 instrumental dance hit [ 3 Answers ]

An instrumental song was released 1n 1994 and was a dance hit but I cannot remember the name of either the song or the artist (not much help - sorry :) But I know there will be someone out there who can help (please?? )

80s dance instrumental [ 1 Answers ]

Hey--I'd like to know the name or name & artist of an instrumental I first heard around 1988, but remained popular for a while in dance mixes. The song has a distinct middle eastern/arabic theme... any clues?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.