Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam4588 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2018, 01:54 AM
    Health/ stress management
    1. What can guided visualization be used for - as related to stress management?

2. What does positive visualization help a person do?

3. Which visualization would you use if you wanted to find the answer to the question, "How can I learn to feel calm"?

4. Who asserted the principle that your thoughts become your reality?

5. What are 2 things that using a guided visualization might help you to achieve?

6. Do the following exercise:

· Set aside 30 minutes to practice a guided visualization technique.

· Enlist the assistance of a friend, or record your own guided visualization tape.

· Describe to your friend what guided visualization is and give him/her a brief outline of things to say and how to guide you.

· Relax in a comfortable place. Begin with a few deep breaths. Relax into the floor.

· Scan your body for areas of tension and try to relax them.

· Have your friend speak in a soft, quiet voice while they are guiding you. Encourage them to give you time to create the images and other sensations during the process.

· During this exercise, only your friend is talking, you are paying close attention to what you are visualizing.

· Once your friend guides you to your chosen, peaceful place, you can take time to explore and ask questions if you have them.

· After your friend has given you plenty of time throughout this guided trip, take notice of your relaxed body and mind. Perhaps compare
    Your feeling of relaxation afterwards to what you felt before the visualization.

· Quietly and slowly get up.

· Write 2-4 paragraphs about your experience.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 13, 2018, 02:38 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to help, we wont do all the work for you ?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...-b-u-font.html
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 13, 2018, 05:43 PM
    Are you asking us to do this for you? How much are you willing to pay? Seriously, because that's a lot of work to do for free.

What will you do when you're tested on this? You won't have a clue because someone else did the work for you.

I suggest you get off your computer, put your phone down, turn off the video games, and knuckle down and get this done. No one on this site will do it for you. I doubt you'll find anyone that will, anywhere. Not for free. I wouldn't do it if you paid me to.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2018, 06:52 PM
    Set aside 30 minutes to practice a guided visualization technique.
    Really-you better get busy!!
    · Enlist the assistance of a friend, or record your own guided visualization tape.
    · Describe to your friend what guided visualization is and give him/her a brief outline of things to say and how to guide you.
    · Relax in a comfortable place. Begin with a few deep breaths. Relax into the floor.
    · Scan your body for areas of tension and try to relax them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between personnel management and human resource management [ 2 Answers ]

The difference between personnel management and human resource management

Stress management for a F/22 college student [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Ask Me Helpdesk. I am in hope that someone might be able to send me in the right direction with this question... I am a severely stressed person, have been my whole life. I'm constantly worried and feel near burnt-out, but I never just QUIT. I get horrible test anxiety, I lock up...

Management Tools to Assess Health & Performance [ 1 Answers ]

What are the management tools that you will use to make a thorough assessment about the health and performance of this company?(Krispy Kreme Doughnuts) What are the most important managerial and financial accounting skills needed for your assessment? Thanks Again, JBs Femme

View more questions Search