Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AdamFrankie Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2018, 11:21 PM
    Travelling Mistakes
    What are most of the mistakes that we make while planning a trip or what could be the things that we can miss?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 13, 2018, 05:38 PM
    Forgetting your passport, not bringing the correct currency, not confirming hotel reservations, forgetting to pack medication you need, not packing the proper clothing, not making the proper arrangements for mail pickup, lawn or driveway maintenance while you're gone. Not getting the correct vaccines. The list is long.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2018, 04:45 PM
    Over packing
    Not having a small amount of foreign money when you land.
    Not respecting their culture, so read and learn about it
    Comparing it to your nation, believing your nation is best or better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Past mistakes [ 4 Answers ]

Sir, I was in a relationship with a girl. I married with the same girl before 2 years. Now I am afraid of the past mistakes. I heard that we are doing wrong every night. If any suggestion.

Why am I repeating the same mistakes? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and I do truly care for her. I moved across the country quit my job and left everyone I knew just to be with her and make sure she is safe. But this is the 3rd time we're arguing over something I know she hates but I did it anyway. I feel bad about it...

Mistakes MEN Make [ 16 Answers ]

Hey everyone!! I liked the previous post so much I decided to post one for men!! So... What are the mistakes men make in relationship and ways to correct them in order to have a healthy, steady and lasting relationship

Mistakes on Interview Thank You [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had an interview for a management position. Everything went great! Today I sent a Thank you email to the two people that held the interview. I read it several times to assure no spelling or grammar errors exsisted. After sending it I realized my last sentence did not make any sense. I...

No contact mistakes! [ 13 Answers ]

Hey evryone I could really do with some help. This may not seem like a big deal, as it wasn't even a proper relationship, but still I wuld like some advice. :) So here's the situation: I really liked this guy I met, we knew each other for a while, and one night he asked for my phone number. So he...

View more questions Search