Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myfaceguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2018, 08:47 PM
    So my girlfriend is 15. Im 18. It s legal to date in our state, but not legal to have
    So my girlfriend is 15. Im 18. It s legal to date in our state, but not legal to have sex. When she turns 16 I will still be 18. The age of consent is 16 in our state.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2018, 04:40 AM
    Haven't you answered your own question?

Is having sex your only goal for this relationship? If it is plan on it not lasting.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 13, 2018, 05:44 AM
    I didn't see a question, but the law is the least of your worries since most parents don't care about the law when it comes to a teen daughter. As a father, somebody is going to pay dearly for breaking MY law! You are an adult, so man up whatever state your in, and find out what the parents rules are. That is if you care.

PS

Some mothers are even MORE VICOUS than fathers. What would you do if an 18 year old adult was sniffing around YOUR soon to be 16 year old daughter?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 13, 2018, 10:56 AM
    Ask her dad if it’s okay to have sex with her on her 16th birthday. Oh, and are you ready for parenthood?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal to date? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old girl turning 17 in October and I'm dating a 14 year old boy who is turning 15 in 9 days is it illegal for us to date?

Is it legal for a 19-year old guy to date a 15-year old girl in the state of SC [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old girl just curious on if it is legal to date a 19 year old guy in the state of South Carolina.

In the State of Maine is it legal for an 18 year old male to date a 16 year old girl [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 18 years old and wants to date a girl who is 16 years old and will turn 17 years old in 2 weeks. Is this legal?

If your 17 and the male is 25 is that legal to date in the state of pensylvania? [ 0 Answers ]

Ok I'm 16 and I will be moving to pensylvania in June and I'm dating a 24 year old when I move to pensylvania he will be turning 25 and I will be turning 16 will we be legal to date?

14 yr. Old and 18 yr. Old legal to DATE? [ 21 Answers ]

Okay, so I am going to be 15 THIS MONTH, and as for the guy I like... He turnned 18 this month too. So that's three years between us. We dated for a few days and then had to break up because my dad found out. But my mom was tottally okay with it. My parents are divorced by the way. I also...

View more questions Search