Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2018, 07:49 AM
    Veterans Question
    Veterans Question Soldier puts in 20 years and gets a pension.Another soldier puts in 2 years and is disableDoes he also get a pension too?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 12, 2018, 09:22 AM
    I think the proper way to know what the veterans benefits are is to seek the information by APPLYING for them.

https://explore.va.gov/pension?msclk...va_pension_all

Click the "Learn more" link, or scroll to the contact number, or find a regional/county office near you as provided by the site.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 12, 2018, 02:53 PM
    One is a disability payment, the amount depends on the percent of disability. The other is a retirement payment for years of service at ranks
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2018, 02:56 PM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for fellow veterans... [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any veterans out there? Veterans who served in the Iraqi war. I'm in the process of a VA disability claim and awaiting housing through the VASH housing system. How long is this process going to take? This is my second attempt.

Us passport fee for disabled us veterans [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a discount on US passport renewal fee for disabled us veterans

Happy Veterans Day [ 6 Answers ]

Happy Veterans' Day to all out Vets . And Happy Remembrance Day in the U.K. Canada! And Australia and New Zealand,or if you call it Armistice Day ;Happy Armistice Day.

Where is help for homeless veterans [ 2 Answers ]

My son is a veteran. He is homeless unless I allow him to live with me. He is an alcoholic who has given up on life. Tried rehab did not work . He is 39. I am 68, I need him out of my home, my health depends on it. Where can he go if he is homeless once he leaves my home. He has lost his job, his...

Veterans Day [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Veterans: Thank you. excon

View more questions Search