Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Old teacher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2018, 07:44 PM
    Creating an index that contains the names of nuns.
    I am creating an index of teachers' names. Some of them are nuns. I do not have last names for these ladies just Sister Mary ___. Other teachers are listed with their last name in the first column and given name in the second column. They are alphabetized by last name. Do I list the nuns all together in the "S" list? As Sister Mary Pacifica or Sister Mary Paul? Or do I try to put them in columns too? But how? Thank you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2018, 08:28 PM
    I would put all the nuns as last name in the "S" list, so when you sort them all by last name, all the nuns will be listed together:

Baldwin Mary
    Darwin Susan
    Sister Claire
    Sister Dominicka
    Sister Rosalind
    Unger Susan
    Zylo Christine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do nuns wear perfume [ 3 Answers ]

Do nuns wear perfume I bought a nun at my children's daycare a perfume pack and my sis told me she doesn't think that nuns wear perfume I don't know whether to give it to her now

The two nuns! [ 2 Answers ]

There were two nuns... One of them was known as Sister Mathematical (SM), and the other one was known as Sister Logical (SL). It is getting dark and they are still far away from the convent. SM: Have you noticed that a man has been following us for the past thirty-eight and a half minutes? I...

Two Nuns [ 5 Answers ]

There were.. two nuns One of them was known as Sister Mathematical (SM), And the other one was known as Sister Logical (SL). It is getting dark and they are still far away from the convent. SM: Have you noticed that a man has been following us for the past thirty-eight and a half...

How do you alphabetize nuns names [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out where to place Sister Mary and Sister Wimpy, Helen M. I need to do it last name, first name, M.I. Do I place it under S or under W for Helen Wimpy.

Creating An Index in MS Word [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to create an index for the end of my recently written book, which is currently in MS Word (I am going to eventually convert it to Quark Xpress for layout). I have tried to follow the directions in the MS Word helpfile but it's not working. Below, I will explain what my problem is: ...

View more questions Search