Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A C Rhoney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2018, 03:42 PM
    Where on my computer can I find my copy of ABIWORD
    My flavorist word program is ABIWORD and I have loaded it on my computer. When I change anything it disappears> How can I make it stay in one place?

Check out some similar questions!

How can I create a copy of the current O.S. on the computer? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my windows xp home edition reinstallation cd that came with my acer laptop, Is there a way how to create such a cd from my current laptop? Is it possible to create a copy of the current operating system on the computer? (Microsoft doesn't warranty windows xp since 2009 ,and my laptop is...

I have movies on my computer, dvd, that I want to copy certain pieces of. [ 1 Answers ]

I have movies on my computer, and dvd, that I want to copy certain pieces of. I love making pieces of movies link up to other pieces. They look cool and trippie. Is there any software (downloadable), or techneeks to this? [email protected]

Where on my computer can I find AbiWord [ 6 Answers ]

I just downloaded AbiWord. Where do I find it so I can type.. Im a pretty Stupid to all who are wondering...

Is abiword safe [ 2 Answers ]

I started to download abiword for word processing and was told it might harm my computer. Is abiword safe?

Copy a book to computer [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can scan a book into my computer to read for myself only without getting into trouble with copyright laws

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.