Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2018, 03:31 PM
    Shot Heard Around the World
    11/11/18 is a “Strategic Marker” day. This day will go down in history! 63,215 sealed indictments are being unsealed and the DECLAS FISA documents are being released. This is what the Deep State, Britain, and Australia have feared. This “brings down the House.” Q was right: this is war.

Enemy @ the Front Door.
    USSS 'stay' alerts prevent travel.
    A Week To Remember.
    Q

Let the unsealing begin.
    Let the DECLAS begin.
    Let the WORLD witness the TRUTH.
    We, the PEOPLE.
    JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
    Q

Expect Trump to address the nation, over the EMS, very soon from a secure overseas location.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Nov 13, 2018, 05:21 PM
    Get your tin foil hat ready!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from the 90's about world war 3 or the end of the world [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie where the FBI tries to arrest the president but the secret service fights the FBI while the president escapes to an air craft carrier, I think there is a scene where all the worlds military arrives in one place and I think god comes down or something. Thank you. =)

The New World Symphony-where have I heard it? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently heard the New World Symphony at a Symphony concert and I was curious if anyone could recall any popular movie, TV show anything like that that contains the main theme-mostly the 2nd movement<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...

Team Obama covers up smear heard 'round the world [ 58 Answers ]

Surely by now you've seen the Obama Super Pac ad where the guy links Romney to his wife's death from stage IV cancer because Romney once headed Bain, which bought his employer and it eventually shut down and he lost his insurance. It matters not that she actually did have her primary insurance...

Are you going to get either the seasonal flu shot or the swine flu shot? [ 63 Answers ]

Don't know how to do a "poll" so I'll just ask this Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the seasonal flu shot this year? Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the series of swine flu shots this year? Have you or any of your family members ever had a flu shot...

Has anyone heard of this? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a cartoon about a young monk traveling around to learn lessons... Had a monkey with him? I think it was on cartoon network...

View more questions Search