Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vilas_Lakhpati Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 04:11 AM
    What is the current rate of insurance company
    Can enybody help me how find current rate of insurance companies. Like company name: bajaj alliance, icici-lumbardiny, birla sun life insurance etc.

vilas
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Apr 19, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Did you mean you want to find the current "rating" or financial strength of certain ins companies? If so, you can go to most any library and locate a current copy of Best's Insurance Rating that will give you not only assets, liabilities, other financial ratios but will give you information on what kind of insurance companies are involved in providing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2007, 07:18 PM
    I have ran each of those though the AM Best company and they are not even listed as a insurance company and are not listed as a rate and also not listed as a non rated company.

It appears they are all companies or marketing companies under Sun Life Finicial of Canada. Here is the AM Best ratings on them A++

And other info
    07101 Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada
    (Life/Health - Insurance Company) A++ Stable aa+ Stable CA: Ontario

Their last announced percentage was in 2002, and it was 6.5. as listed under AM Best

Their current redeemtion rate as listed in march of 2007 was 8.526

They operate under 15 different company names, depending on what nation they are doing business in. all those names are found here.

Sun Life Financial - Select by country

**** I will note there are about 10 companies that use very similar names as Sun Life, several are not rated and others rated poorly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

Repayment to insurance company [ 2 Answers ]

I was involved in an auto incident last year in where I was struck by a motorist in CA without auto insurance. I received my policy check from my own auto insurance from my uninsured motorist coverage. I had to have surgery as a result of the accident and my personal health insurance paid for it...

Untimely filing stated by insurance company [ 8 Answers ]

I had surgery last summer of 2006 and gave my insurance info the first Dr's office visit, I just recently got in the mail a bill totaling $7735.00 for the operation. I called the collection agency and said I have insurance and why was I getting a bill, come to find out the billing agency for my Dr...

Insurance from Mortgage company [ 2 Answers ]

In Michigan can a mortgage company charge more for insurance than the actual cost. Also, can you tell me the law on this. Thank you

View more questions Search