Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2018, 05:27 AM
    I Get Response Only After 2 Months After I Applied A Job. Why
    Do you get real human respond you immediately when you applied?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 10, 2018, 05:56 AM
    Generally not, unless they are interesting in meeting you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2018, 10:17 AM
    You were probably one of hundreds/thousands to apply.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 10, 2018, 04:39 PM
    How did you apply?

But no, normally if they are not interested they just don't reply at all. If they do, it can be months latter,
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 11, 2018, 07:31 AM
    Employers have a very wide latitude to fill their employment needs, depending on the conditions. Maybe it can take many months to get to your application, if they get to it at all. Likely they have a very long list to work from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had a tubal 6 months ago and no cycle for 5 months and started lightly spotting today [ 1 Answers ]

I am 26 I have three boys 7, 2, and 6 months I have had two miscarries in between my live births. I had a tubal 6 months ago and have not had a cycle for 5 months. My periods have always been irregular but today I started lightly spotting and then it stops all of a sudden and I'm cramping. For the...

9 Months on OPT and 3 Months on H1B will I qualify to claim Making Work Pay Credit [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was on OPT till Oct 1 2009 then I changed to H1-B. I researched a bit and found out that I have to fill in 1040NREZ (Please correct me if I am wrong :)). I filled my Federal Tax using Cintax application. And then to cross verify I again filled it with H&R Block, free federal...

Lived in NJ 10 months Moved to NYC Staten Island for 2 months while working in NYC [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have lived in New Jersey and worked in Manhattan for the past few years. Now I have moved from New Jersey to Staten Island NY but still own my home in New Jersey. Do I fill out NY state taxes as a partial resident for 2009? Also next year when I file will I have residency in 2 states or...

No menstrual cycles after giving birth 16 months ago and weaning 2 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth in July 2007 and nursed my son until the middle of September 2008. Unlike after I gave birth to my daughter 5 years ago, I did not resume my menstrual cycles as I continued to nurse my son and would only have a few days of spotting. Now, it has been 2 months since I totally weaned...

View more questions Search