Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pleskach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2018, 11:30 AM
    Designer choice celling fan manual
    The fan works but the celing light will not stay lit, the remote flashes delay off, goes on when the delay off button is pressed but then the light goes off after a short time. How do I keep the light from turning off automatic

Check out some similar questions!

How can we get a new remote for our Designer's Choice ceiling fan? [ 1 Answers ]

The contacts in our remote control no longer work. How can we get a new remote control?

Designer choice ceiling fan? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a designer choice ceiling fan remote. The batteries went dead. Once I replaced them, the remote just flashes with ER 6 and a bunch of other gibberish letters. Is there any user manual or something to show how to reprogram it. I can not find anything on the internet.

What is the best choice of subjects in A-levels to become a fashion designer? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to become a fashion designer, I am doing A levels (second year) from Pakistan and the subjects I have chosen are Art and design, business studies and Urdu. I am cleared with Urdu and scored a B grade, I am confused with my subjects , I want to know what are the best choices of subjects for...

Designer's Choice Ceiling Fan Remote [ 1 Answers ]

I changed the batteries on the remote and the remote went haywire. All the symbols are blinking and changing constantly. Any ideas on how to stop this. Thanks.

Reconnect remote with receiver on Designer's Choice Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Designer's Choice 52'' Ceiling Fan with Temp. Control remote Model 99064. I removed it from my mom's house and reinstalled in my house. However, the remote no longer controls the fan and lights. How do I reset the remote? My mom lost the directions. To see the remote follow the link. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.