Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragstrip893 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2018, 11:06 PM
    Hydraulic oil international harvester 4500 seires forklift how to change the hyd oil
    How do I change the hydraulic oil and or where is the drain plug located. Also what type of hydraulic oil do I need to use for a International harvester 4500 series B forklift . (Diesel) This is an older forklift therefore the hour meter is high.

Check out some similar questions!

International student wants to change visa status from F1 to B2 within the US. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an international student from Chile, currently I hold a F1 visa ( studying in Portland ,Oregon) due to end of term and graduation this December 15th 2013 my F1 will expired. I hold another visa B1/B2 tourist that isn't valid in the US yet ( since I entered in the US with a F1 visa , this B2...

Kenmore 70 seires dryer won't run [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer started to squeak in the final load yesterday (very small load). I tried to run the dryer today and it ran 30 seconds and quit. I took it apart and cleaned everything. I didn't see amy broken belts. Any other suggestions? Serial: MG1453782 Model/Stock #: 66712690 66712

When and how can I apply for a change of status as an international student? [ 0 Answers ]

I am a F-1 student in the USA. After how many years of studying can I apply for a change of status and how do I go about it?

Why did the sign change to (-) on the (3) in this problem?I.e. -3 * [6E +7A = $4500]. [ 3 Answers ]

An engineer worked for 6 days and his assistant worked for 7 days earning a combined salary of $4500.00. The next week the engineer worked 5 days and his assistant worked 3 days for a combined salary of $2900.00. What does each person earn per day? Solution: 6E + 7A = $4500.00 ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.